The proposal is one of the most special moments in the life of any couple. Choosing the ideal engagement ring or jewelry, which will symbolize this engagement and remind you of that moment, is a very important challenge.
We understand the importance of this challenge and we advise you to make the choice as easy as possible, by proposing a range of jewelry and engagement rings designed for you to find what best fits your style, budget, and your partner's desires.
- Traditionally, the engagement ring is offered in the marriage proposal.
- There are some women who, as a substitute for the ring, prefer earrings or a pendant, and in many cases, after the gift of the ring, the engagement set is completed on special occasions, such as an anniversary, the birth of a child, or any other special occasion. Surely, you know her preferences well.
- They are jewelry for a lifetime that every woman will want to have at some point in her life. If you give them at the time of the engagement, they will be the ideal complement to accompany the bride on her wedding day.
It has been quite a few years since engagement rings and jewelry have been traditionally white, and generally made of white gold. However, currently, platinum is a better option since, at a very similar price, it is much harder - it scratches less and is more resistant to wear - and has a white color that remains the same without needing any maintenance. There are also engagement rings in yellow gold or rose gold and other materials such as titanium, carbon, or steel.
At our online store, we offer you a wide range of engagement rings and jewelry from the best brands so you can choose the perfect one. We can also offer other models in gold and platinum from the brand Eleka.
The meaning of the solitaire or engagement ring:
- The most valuable sentimental jewel is undoubtedly the engagement ring.
- The tradition of giving an engagement ring arose from the ancient Roman knights, who sealed their marriage contract with a piece of iron in the shape of a circle that the woman kept until the promise of marriage was fulfilled.
- The tradition of this jewel featuring a diamond became so popular that special ring shapes were made to highlight it, along with special stones that had more whiteness and brightness.
- It is worn on the ring finger due to the old belief that the vein of this finger leads directly to the heart.
Ideas about the engagement ring:
- When a couple gets engaged, it's customary for both members to exchange a ring made of gold or platinum, with a diamond for its noble, eternal, and durable value, signifying that their love will also be. There are also rings made of steel, titanium, carbon, etc. Sometimes, it's complemented or replaced by a pair of earrings or a pendant with the same meaning.
- Traditionally, the engagement ring for a woman has a single diamond, although some people prefer it to have several, usually placed in a straight line. The engagement ring for a man is usually a band-type, sometimes with a small diamond on the outer or inner part. Find out what your partner's style is to get it right.
- Always choose a ring with a diamond, no matter how small it is, over a ring with an imitation stone.
- The engagement ring is only given once. It's normal to make a special effort to buy it, according to your economic possibilities and the importance you give to the symbol par excellence of engagement.
- In any case, for a ring that will last forever, it's essential to find a balance between the quality of the ring and its price. Quality is found in both the design and the materials chosen to make it.
The magical moment of giving the ring:
- The "proposal" will be unforgettable, make it a magical moment and enjoy the preparations as well.
- Any day can be suitable, but some can be especially perfect for this: The anniversary of the day you met, their birthday, New Year's Eve, the night of St. John, etc.
- Think about the way and the place to do it. It can be during a trip, a romantic dinner, a visit to a particularly beautiful place, etc. The important thing is that it's original, so it will require an effort on your part to think about it. You can ask friends or remember a movie...
Both on our website and in our physical store -dedicated exclusively to engagement rings and wedding bands- we show you a wide range of models made of gold, platinum, carbon, titanium, steel, tantalum, zirconium, silver, etc.
Thank you for visiting us. For any additional inquiries, you can count on our team.